Visa Service

Views : 50 views

We offer services for obtaining the following work visas in conjunction with our services for establishing a company or a branch office.


Intra-Company Transfer (D-7)


Those who have worked for not less than a year for the headquarters, a branch or any other establishment by a public institution, organization or a company of a foreign origin and are being dispatched as a specialist at the branch office, subsidiary or supervising office of a foreign company in Korea.


Corporate Investment (D-8)


A specialist participating in administration/management orproduction/technological development of a foreign invested enterprise (excluding a person who is employed by a local company).


If you would like to receive assistance in obtaining a long-term work visa noted above, please send an email to email@doingbizinkorea, and we will respond as soon as possible.